21 November 2009

5QF II

I've waited for this the whole Friday and even it's already Saturday in Good Old Germany I want to join this thing again before my little man messes me up...

Here are this Friday's questions which you can find over at Mama M.
5QF is not her only thing to join in so hop over and check her blog :-)


1. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
> I haven't heard of a Black Friday ever before so I just looked it up. And well, up over here we don't have a Black Friday so I'm not a Black Friday shopper at all. (But I really want to know the difference between a Black Friday and a normal Friday - if anybody could tell me, please...)

2. What was your favorite childhood toy? (Think Easy Bake Oven, Cabbage Patch Kid, Shrinky Dinks, etc.)
> Well, easy as it is as a girl: Barbie... Barbie and Ken, the Barbie cars and clothes and whatever Barbie had. So girly... [I really wished I played with cars and whatever, that would sound much more cool and not that embarassing :P ]

3. Favorite Christmas movie?
> None. I really don't like Christmas movies and whenever they are around on TV I'd rather read a book. I'm not that Christmas-y kind of woman/girl...

4. What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year?
> Health! Not getting the "new flu" or "old flu" oder any flu at all.
And ... uhm ... a nice and pretty necklace for every day as well as a graphic program.
And love :-) Of course!

5. Do you all go out with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy?
> As mentioned I'm not very Christmas-y so I keep it simple, very simple. Some more candles and stars and Santa Claus around, that's it.


I hope I'm able to read some other answers but I always have fun with this thing :-)
So now I'll wake up my little man and get him ready for the day...
Enjoy the day and have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails