14 December 2009

TTMMD: Monday 12/14/09

Things That Make My Day on Monday are wonderful posts which someone did throughout the last week.

This time I chose Mama M.'s "An Apology"!

Because I really needed to laugh and it gave me a good time reading it. And everyone of us knows this feeling!
And if you're there for reading stay a bit longer as though her blog is really cool. She has some nice regular posts and her 5 Question Friday is worth a try - or two :-)

Have a nice start to a wonderful week - just 10 days until Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Thanks for the awesome shout out! I'm so incredibly grateful! I love laughter...and I love bringing a smile to people's faces through my blog! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails