05 March 2010

5QF - 03/05/10

Yay, Friday and it's time for Mama M.'s 5 Question Friday. Join in :-)

My Little Life

5QF is my bedtime sweets every Friday and so here we go:

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
> Blogging. Just like that. And playing games like Farmville and Sims.

2. What is your favorite TV series?
> Just one? Series is plural, isn't it? ;-)
I love SatC (who doesn't...) and Lipstick Jungle and Two and a half Men. I can watch them always, again and again.

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
> Sure! English *g* and French and very few words Italian and Spanish. (Originally, I wanted to be a translator and interpreter and if I needn't go to University I'd work with translation now...)

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
> Not much. Really not. About 30 maybe. I don't know exactly - and I won't go and count them coz my summy shoes are stocked in the basement *gg*

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
> The classic ones. The yellow package things. Those are the REAL M&M's.
I want some. Now. Damn :-(

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails