03 March 2010

Recipe: Buttermilk Cake

Jade mentioned a nice homepage with a challenge yesterday and I love it! So I'm going to join in, too.

Over-used Recipes Swap

My recipe is a buttermilk sheet cake - easy and very yummy! It's a "cup" cake which means the ingredients are measured with a cup. Please use a normal coffee/tea cup like this (no mug!).

Ingredients:
4 cups of wheat flour
1 sachet of baking powder
3 cups of sugar
3 eggs
1 pack of buttermilk (500 grams)

Preheat the oven to 190°C/374°F.
Mix all ingredients and fill the smooth dough on a sheet. Now, dredge the dough with cinnamon-sugar and flaked almonds.
Put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.

Enjoy! :-)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good, I may need to keep this in mind for when I finish my no sugar thing I'm doing at the moment!

    Glad you joined in, hope you find lots of inpiration over there.
    Jade

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails