Mama M. picked up a question suggestion from myself and so I'm very proud today. Maybe I'll get a bit arrogant for today *g*
So here we go:
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
> Bungee Jumping. I had the chance to do it at the age of 16 but was too afraid. So I never tried this again. But I really want to do skydiving one day. I shared the wish to get a tandem skydive for my 30th birthday...
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
> Clothes and shoes for me. Maybe a shirt for hubby and some toys for D. But I guess I would spend it on clothes. Hey, I'm female ;-)
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
> The swing. We even had one (selfmade by our Dad) in our garden. I loved it to swing as high as possible and jump off it at the highest point. Was always so much fun!
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
> Sweet! Jam, honey, Nutella, pancakes. I cannot manage to eat sausages or baked beans or something like that for breakfast. The only "hearty" thing possible for my breakfast is scrambled eggs.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
> Messy Bessy. I'm kind of chaotic and I need some chaos to feel comfortable. Hubby's the opposite. I couldn't find anything after him cleaning up my neat-y chaos...
Hop over and join in :-)
Enjoy your weekend!