02 November 2009

TTMMD: Monday

Things that make my day on monday are very good posts of other moms.

It wasn't an easy decision but I chose the open letter "Dear Crazy Wal-Mart Lady" by Josiah's Mom.
Why? Because she's just talking right from my mind. This letter seems funny but the situation it describes isn't funny at all.

Josiah's Mom, thank you for the open letter as I'm totally with you!
And I really love your blog itself. Your posts are always a good read and speak out of my mind...

Have a great day moms out there and keep writing more inspiring and open posts and maybe you will be thank-ed for it here next monday :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet. Thank you so much. I'm following your blog now. Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails