Yay this is what I'm waiting for the whole week: 5 Question Friday by Mama M. :-)
And today she picked one of my suggestions :-))
Today's questions can be found here!
1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?
> Take That! Definitely! I really loved them and still listen to their old songs :-)
(But I'm not a fan of the "hello, we're back coz we need money"-band)
2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?
> I did our Christmas cards myself and maybe we will do a Christmas photo for some Email-Xmas-Wishes...
3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
> Puh... Good question... Let me think a bit...
... I still don't know...
Uhm maybe one of the Klitschko brothers, they're smart and interesting...
Really, there's no celeb I'd really like to meet.
So boring... *shock*
4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?
> Just a normal pot, for my tomato sauce. Or my wok. Cannot go for one thing...
5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?
> My trackers, jogging pants, tracksuit bottoms - whatever you call it. Those are the most comfortable pants at home. I NEVER would leave the house in trackers but at home - and as a SAHM I'm spending most of my time at home - nothing better.
So now, have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!