18 December 2009

TTMMD: Friday 12/18/09

Yes it's Friday again. I cannot believe that this week flew by so fast. But it's great like that.
My hubby is on holidays now and I'm glad that he stays home at night and doesn't work anymore. So now I can try to relax a bit and get the Christmas cheer - which I still miss...

Oh and sorry for not posting a TTMMD yesterday. Well, I forgot it, honestly. My hubby was awake quite early and as he hates my blogging I don't do it when he's around.

As Christmas is near I will post one of the most wonderful Christmas songs today.
Band Aid singing "Do they know it's Christmas" - I sooooo love this song :-)



Have a nice Friday and wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails