16 January 2010

5QF IIX

I know I'm quite late for this thing but still in time. I need to hurry up so my answers will be veeery short today. Sorry for that.
Let's start with Mama M.'s Five Question Friday:

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
> Uhm... Such a long time ago... I really don't know, to be honest. I never was in big trouble. I was a wallflower when I was young so no big thing here... Sorry, for not giving you a hot story *g*

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
> Definitely a night person! Staying up all night and sleeping in.

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
> One-hand. I'm a lover of those simple cell phones so I just need one hand. But that's enough. I'd rather write email and there - of course - I need both hands.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
> If I were a citizen of the US I think I'd rather vote for the Democrats. But well, in Germany we have a different system...

5. Are you a pet person?
> No. I don't like pets. Too much work for me. A kid and a husband is quite enough ;-)

Wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails