19 February 2010

5QF - 02/19/2010

I'm going to join in Mama M.'s 5QF - never miss this thing. Hop over and join in as well :-)

My Little Life

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
> Uhm. No. I never did. Really, I'm honest, I never did. And I really hope I never will...

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
> Uhm I always try to pull it off but either I'm too weak or the string gets longer. So I'm ending up to cut it off.

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
> I had my own room. As I do have a younger brother it was quite good having my own room. I never wanted to share his messy-like room. And he snores quite loud and so on. No, having my own room was obligation.

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
> Better wear the same thing, if I'm allowed to wash it from time to time. Cannot imagine to eat pizza til the end of my life...

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
> "Sesame Street". And "Die Sendung mit der Maus".

Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Kyrsten, I always love your answers!

    And, eating pizza actually doesn't sound like such a horrible thing right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-)
    hehe OK but not for the rest of your life *gg*

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails