26 February 2010

5QF - 02/26/10

Oh, it's Friday again. The week flew by quite fast, don't you think? But I'm glad the weekend's here. D will have a trial-sleep-over at my in-laws and we're going out with some friends tomorrow night. I'm so looking forward to it and hope that D will sleep well...

Now, time for Mama M.'s 5 Question Friday: My Little Life
Join in! It's always fun :-)

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
> I love singing. But I don't sing karaoke, just twice a year at a friend's party on PS2. I feel quite uncomfortable standing in front of foreigners and perform a song. I'd prefer singing at home, just for myself...

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
> Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha, l-free, no cream. Nothing better... Damn, I want one. Now! ;-)

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
> Zoe. Or Sophia. Or Joyce. These are the names that I really like...

4. Were you ever bullied?
> Yes. More often than I wished to... Too often I think. Not now. I'm strong and a different person now so I guess that won't happen to me again. I hope so!

5. How often do you eat fast food?
> You mean, real fast food? Like KFC and Burger stuff and so on? Maximum 3 times a month. I'd rather cook or grab a take-away at an Italian or Chinese restaurant. But I won't call this fast food coz the nutrition is different (and I'm full up afterwards...).

Enjoy your weekend and have fun! :-)


4 comments:

  1. Mmmm...White Chocolate Mocha...I want one now, too! I think I need to make a trip to Caribou Coffee or Starbucks this afternoon...

    I love the name Sophia, too! My mom's middle name is Joyce. Both very sophisticated...but so is Krysten, if you ask me - very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo I like the name Zoe as well! Yumm might have to try your favorite coffee sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't sing karaoke either! I love to sing in the car but not in front of other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your nice comments :-)

    Pennie: Thanks for the compliment. Kyrsten is fine with me but not the I'd choose ;-)

    Jade: The funny thing is, I can sing. It's like Violet in the "Coyote Ugly" movie...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails