20 August 2010

5QF - 08/20/10

Oh, I almost forgot to join in Mama M.'s Five Question Friday. It's 9:45pm and I'm totally done. I was working and didn't sleep quite much so, well, I just want to go to bed ;-)



So short answers today:

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
> Uhm no. Just those like honey...

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
> I'm the first born :-) The big sister...

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
> Puh... I guess I'd like Ashton Kutcher *gg* Yes, that will be a perfect match.

4. What is currently your favorite song?
> Sunrise Avenue "Welcome to my Life"

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
> We were saving for the new iPhone and to get our car done. But what we really saving for is an own house with a garden...

Girls, enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Following from blog frog! Hope you'll follow back.
    www.umeandbabymakesthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails