It's time for the 5 Question Friday :-))
You can find the question and the how-to on Mama M.'s blog.
Here we go:
1. Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?
> A real one of course. My dad and my husband will go in the forest and choose the best one. Then they cut down your fir tree just for you :-)
2. What is your favorite Christmas tradition with your family?
> Uhm... Well, German Christmas Eve is the 24th. So we enjoy a nice dinner (Joint, red wine sauce, Spätzle, red cabbage). We're sitting by the Christmas tree and open our gifts, eating Xmas cookies, hearing Christmas songs. Later we do go to the church.
I'm sure this tradition will vary when D gets older...
3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your neck of the woods? And, if so...how many calories do you think you consumed yesterday?
> We do not have a Thanksgiving day, so no extra calories for me :P
4. Have you started decorating for Christmas, yet?
> Yes. I did our Advent wreath and put up some Christmas decoration. But not much yet. And of couse I made a Advent calendar for my husband.
5. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
> Zimtsterne (Christmas cookies, Swabia-based, dough of meringue with almonds and cinnamon) and Vanillekipferl - selfmade.
Many Christmas question for a non Christmas-y one *gg* But I enjoyed it anyway!