01 December 2009

Interactive on Tuesday

I just thought about a new interactive blog post.
So I decided to do it so. And here is how it goes:

Every Tuesday I will give you one word, a name, a song title, whatever and then you do a blog post and write down what is your association with the word or whatever.
Then put your name and the blog post path (just the direct link to the post NOT to your general blog) into the MckLinky.
I you have any questions please let me know...

I really hope that you will like this interactive posting and join in numerously :-)

So let's start with the first one:

TATTOO

I'll be back later with my association and the MckLinky list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails