29 December 2009

Next

It's Tuesday. I try to enjoy my free afternoon but I can't. Yesterday, I hit my head on D's diaper changing board. I hit it quite hard. It started with headache and I couldn't sleep at night. Now my circulation is quite bad. I should clean our apartment but I don't feel like.
On Thursday, some friends will come over to celebrate the last night of 2009. So our apartment needs to be clean and we will be out of town tomorrow. So I better start this thing...

Sorry, for this short and confused post. That's just how I feel…
I'm wishing you a wonderful last night of 2009 and a great start in a successful and nice New Year!

Thank you for your comments and for letting me join in the www-mama-community! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails