22 January 2010

5QF 01/22/10 and Blank Friday

Let's start with Mama M.'s 5 Question Friday. Check out her blog and join in!

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
> Yound and wealthy. Yes, very selfishly. This would be quite hard for my family and friends but I never wanted to get old. I never want to get 75 or older. Really not. Don't ask my why. I'm more afraid of getting old than of dying. Bad karma...

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
> Hubby. He's the garbage man. (I'm glad about it, I really am!)

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
> Yes. After seeing "Nordwand" I dreamt about three nights that I'm staying at the Eiger Nordwand and my hands and feet were black frozen... I always woke up in total panic.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
> Uhm... No... At school and some years after I played recorder and alto recorder. But I'm sure I couldn't play it anymore. Such a shame. My instrument is my voice :-)

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
> Cakes. Selfmade, of course. Selling my own cakes. And coffee. Like a little café. Yes, that would be my store... *dreaming*


***********************

And now on to Tamara's Fill in the Blank Friday:

The movie I could watch over and over again is ____________.

"Dirty Dancing". And "Sissi". Very girly. I know. But I love them... True love, a bit of tragedy - perfect :-)


Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails