21 January 2010

I'm Done

I'm so done today. I'm tired. My back hurts. I just wanna sit down and cry.

That afternoon, I decided to go shopping. Just a bit. So we get ready and drove down in the city. I wanted to buy some little shoe-socks for D, but they didn't have his size. So instead I bought some biscuits and other baby stuff needed. Then I met a friend at Starbucks. D was really nice but after 30 minutes he got bored, even with his favorite book and toy. So we headed back home.
And this was the moment I really just wanted to get to bed, it was 7pm.
I fed D with his semolina pudding he gets every evening as supper. I got him ready for bed, cleaned up his room and put off the lights. Next moment I wanted to go to bed (8:15pm).
Then I wanted to get my button ready to launch and get something to eat so I could be in bed at 9pm. Uhm, yes, that would've been really great. Unfortunately, D couldn't get asleep. He was staying in his little bed and was screaming and crying. I don't know why. Maybe his teeth were hurting. I already gave him some globules but he didn't calm down. It took until about 9:15pm until he was quiet.
I waited some minutes if he's really asleep. Yay, supper time for mommy. I put a pizza in the oven, sat down and watched TV, phoned with my mom backbiting on a wedding invite we received today.
Now, it's 10:30 pm, I'm still awake. I need to get my butt out of my warm bed quite early tomorrow as I need to see my doc for a fasting blood test.
I really go to bed now. I really do. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails