25 January 2010

Getting To Know You - 25/01/10

Yes I know, it's already Monday but well, I'm still able to put my link up. And you all know that I do not post on weekends. So I decided to join in this carnival by Keely. Sounds like fun :-)

1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?
> Pancakes.

2. Dream home..What would it look like?
> Huge *g* Maybe like that: via here

3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?
> I don't watch Winter Olympics. But if I would I'd watch triathlon. This is quite not boring at all...

4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
> Weird.

5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
> Definitely pants, especiall jeans. Nothing better and more comfortable to wear for me.

6. What is your favorite time of day?
> When D is in bed, asleep.

7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?
> Beach, of course. Warm, sunny, sand, blue water...

8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?
> No. This would be in the middle of the night (and I don't get those rules...).



Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails