12 February 2010

Valentine's Extravaganza - 5QF

Friday is time for Mama M.'s 5 Question Friday and today with love-ly question. Join in :-)

Photobucket My Little Life

Let's get started:

1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?
> Vacuuming *gg* Really, this is what I hate. But seriously, he does everything for me so I cannot live without him. I mean it!

2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
> After about 3 months. Yes, very early. But I kissed too much frogs and just knew he's different and longlasting.

3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
> No. Unfotunately not. I have a very very very old cell and so there's no special ringtone for anybody.

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
> His upper part of the body. Very male. And well, maybe his eyes, too... :-)

5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
> I had no idea! The date he did it (Valentine's Day) was too obvious for me so I didn't expect him to propose this day.

Fun as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails