11 February 2010

Valentine's Extravaganza - Fav Wedding Memory

This, again, is part of Mama M.'s Valentine's Extravaganza and she wants to know about our favorite wedding memories.

Photobucket

To me, it was the ceremony. Especially, when the pastor married us... It was the most overwhelming moment in my life (except giving birth) and it was like a dream coming true.
The ceremony was a very classic one coz we had a traditional (German) wedding. Our pastor is really cool and he did the service so wonderful, romantic and funny. We had the most wonderful singer around who I knew from my past singing in a choir - I totally adore her voice! After the marriage she performed "Das Beste" for us - this was the moment I started to cry...

I try to translate the refrain of this song for you:
>You're the best thing that ever happened to me
You make me feel so good
When you're around
I forget the rest of the world
You're the best thing that ever happened to me
It feels so good that you love me
I don't tell you frequently enough
Thank you for being there>

The rest of the day was really great, too but this is my favorite memory. As said, it was just overwhelming...

- If you would like to know more about German weddings, let me know and I will do a post about this. -

Have a nice day! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails