17 March 2010

Let's Get It Started

Hi :)
I had an appointment at my gyn today. You know, just the normal two-times-a-year-appointment to check if everythings OK. He asked me if I'd need another prescription for the Pill and I just said "no". He grinned and asked "numero due?" (he loves Italy and has a holiday home there, that's why he asked in Italian) and I nodded.
So he was more pleased to check if I'm ready *gg* And well, yes, he gave me the go-ahead.

We agreed to get started, to really get started in June. So my body (means the ovaries) has some time to get ready, too and then we'll see what happens.
I know that it could take quite a long time and I know that there's a risk of miscarriages but we are full of hope.

And don't tell it to the world, nobody knows yet. And we won't tell it anybody. We'll tell our friends and family when we were successful ;-)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails