16 April 2010

5QF - 04/16/10

Yay Friday and it's time for Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - oh you know how much I LOVE doing this carnival! It's always fun so hop over and join in :-)




1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
> Well, any words - nearly any words - I use on my blog I don't use in real life. Why? It's a blog written in English and I do speak German. See? ;-)

2. Do you still write checks?
> No. I never have! My mom does it from time to time... Soooo old-fashioned *gg*

3. Who was your favorite President and why?
> I won't answer this question coz I really don't have any idea who was best or not. But I can tell you for sure that it won't be any of the Bush ones! (From my point of view, I think Kennedy and Clinton (even if he had sex with this woman) were simpatico but I don't know if they were good presidents and that's what it's all about...)

4. Are you a yeller?
> Yes. Sometimes. Don't know why but yelling is sometimes quite a relief for me (getting rid of pressure and anger). It's a bad habit, a real bad habit!

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
> You mean if I ever rummaged around in garbage? No. Not that I do remember. Sometimes, in the office but it was just my trash can full of papers. So no real garbage-diving.

Have a wonderful weekend out there and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails