So today I am able to combine Keely's Thursday Five with Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop.
Keely wants to your five things that made you happy that week and so I chose Mama Kat's prompt No. 3: What's the joy in your present moment?
So here we go:
1) Right now, I enjoy my little spare time for blogging and facebook-ing while D is taking his nap and hubby's still at work.
2) Tuesday was Gran's Day (D is with my parents for the afternoon) and so hubby and I could relax.
3) "The sun is shining, the weather is sweet..." Yes, summer's coming!
4) I enjoyed the silence during the European flight interdiction (maybe you heard about the ash cloud as consequence of Iceland's vulcanic eruption) and there are still just a few planes passing by...
5) Soccer (do you say soccer or football?) time tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it - always with the hope that they'll win :-)
Join in yourself though.