13 August 2010

5QF - 08/13/10

Yay after a looooooong break I'll be back joining in Mama M.'s Five Question Friday!
I need to confess that I really missed this thing :-)




So, here we go:

1. Have you ever visited another country?
> Yes. I've been to France, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Spain, The Netherlands, Denmark for holidays.

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
> The apartment of my former boyfriend's ex-wife. Odd situation, odd place...

3. What is your favorite season?
> Spring. Flowers and trees are blooming, the weather is sweet.

4. What one song will always cheer you up?
> Puh, just one? Guess Meat Loaf's "I'd do anything for Love" is one of those. And "Forever Young" by Alphaville.

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?
> The Beast... (just from the inside *g*) I really mean it. It is forced to act as it does but it still has a great heart. Guess I do not look like a Disney character...

Hop over and join in :-)

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails