15 August 2010

Getting To Know You - 08/15/10

Usually, I do not post on weekends - but today I will. Luckily, Hubby took D. to my PIL and so there's plenty of time to blog and read blogs :-)

I decided to join in Keely's "Getting To Know YOU" today...


Getting to know YOU


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
> Soccer players and swimmers

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
> Definitely a planner...

3. Diet or regular (soda)?
> Regular - I don't like the diet cokes or whatever.

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
> A great fitting Jeans.

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
> McDonald's. There's not much else near here (just a Burger King).

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
> Steel worker. You know, these guys building up a skyscraper in one day and walking on the steel beams like it's the most safest spot on earth...

7. Did you wear braces?
> Nope

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
> Well, both would be great... Kind is important but could be too much somewhen - super sexy is great but you need to take care. So if I have to choose I'd say super sexy ;-)

Enjoy your sunday now!

(I need to do some housework like ironing or something. Otherwise hubby rants again that I am too lazy. Hope time flies by until he needs to start work!)

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from GTKY!

    I said soccer players too!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog through getting to know you at mannland5. I'm also your newest follower, I enjoy meeting other stay at home Moms! If you get a chance stop by my blog and say hi. :-)
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
Don't be shy, tell me what's on your mind :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails